Placing an order in the blow-off.pl online store implies consent to the storage and processing of the personal data provided, in accordance with the contents of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101 item 926 unified text, as amended).
The administrator of your personal data is:
PROPERFEKT PATRYK ROZWARSKI company with identification number NIP: 967-07-21-812.
Address of the registered office: ul. Stanisława Tychoniewicza 4 lok. 19 85-796 Bydgoszcz
Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed for:
- establishment and management of the User's Account,
- Performing the services of the User's Account and transactions,
- performing purchase transactions,
- adjusting the offer based on Customers' activity,
- contacting you for the purposes of providing services, handling your account and orders, permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail and telephone,
- execution of purchase and sales contracts,
- handling complaints,
- ensuring the security of electronically provided services,
- conducting direct marketing of the Administrator's own services,
- to organize loyalty programs, contests and promotional actions for Users,
- to perform obligations arising from the law, including tax or accounting regulations,
- providing payment services,
- support for insurance of purchased goods,
- ensuring accountability,
on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO, i.e. your consent to the processing of personal data, applicable laws (e.g. tax, civil law, accounting law) or the legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party.
Obligation/voluntariness of providing personal data
Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition for using your User Account, making purchases and receiving newsletters. In other cases, your personal data is processed on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interests, such as processing cookies necessary for the operation of the website.
Duration of data processing
Your personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to ensure the proper provision of the User Account service, the fulfillment of the legitimate business purposes of the Administrator, the fulfillment of obligations under the law, including the safeguarding, realization and protection of your claims:
- in case the Administrator processes personal data on the basis of your consent, the processing period lasts until you withdraw that consent,
- in case the Administrator processes personal data on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest, the period of processing lasts until the aforementioned interest ceases to exist (e.g. the statute of limitations for civil law claims) or until the data subject objects to further such processing - in situations where such an objection is entitled under the law,
- when the Administrator processes personal data because it is necessary due to applicable laws, the periods of data processing for this purpose are determined by these laws (it is, for example, obliged under the law to store your personal data for a longer period of time if it is necessary to secure and fulfill the claim of another company or to perform the duties of government authorities,
- in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic data retention period for records and other documentary evidence produced in the course of contract performance maximum 10 years.
Recipients of your personal data
Recipients of your personal data are:
- accounting office and law firm providing services to the Administrator,
- auditors and chartered accountants, legal advisors, tax advisors,
- service providers of information and payment systems that enable the proper operation of the Store,
- entities providing survey services, including NPS (customer satisfaction) surveys,
- debt collection companies (with personal data transferred only to the extent that it is actually necessary to achieve a given purpose),
- state authorities (only then and only to the extent that it is actually necessary and required under mandatory legal regulations and in a manner consistent with such regulations).
Rights of the data subject
Under the RODO, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- request the deletion of your personal data,
- demand restriction of processing of your personal data,
- to object to the processing of your personal data,
- request the portability of your personal data.
You can exercise all your rights by contacting the Administrator directly:
firstname.lastname@example.org , +48691922860 , Stanisława Tychoniewicza St. 4 lok. 19 85-796 Bydgoszcz
Right to withdraw consent
You may withdraw the consent you have given for the processing of your personal data at any time.
Your withdrawal of consent to process your personal data does not affect the legality of the processing performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection - GIODO).
Legitimate legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party
Legitimate legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party are:
- fulfillment and protection of claims,
- direct marketing,
- provision of services by electronic means.
Transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization
The Administrator does not transfer your data to a third country or international organization unless it becomes its obligation by law.
Information about automated decision-making, including profiling
The Administrator does not perform profiling of your personal data or automated decision-making.
Cookies are small text files that the company uses to identify users who visit a store's website and thus improve the shopping experience. This is how, for example, the "Shopping Cart" function and its ability to "remember" works. Cookies are stored by the browser on the hard drive only for the duration of a given session, take up a small amount of space and do not adversely affect the operation of the computer. Cookies do not contain information about a person.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Saved and temporary cookies can be independently rejected or accepted using the security settings. When cookies are deactivated, some elements on blow-off.co.uk will be inaccessible, and certain web pages may be displayed incorrectly.
Without your express consent, the company does not link your personal data (name, address, etc.) to the data stored in the cookies it uses. You must accept cookies (temporary/permanent) to use the shopping cart function!
Microsoft's Internet Explorer:
"Tools" ' "Internet Options" ' "Privacy" ' "Settings/Advanced ..." ' "Cookies/Accept"
"Tools" ' "Preferences ..." ' "Advanced" ' "Cookies/Accept Cookies".
"Tools" ' "Options..." ' "Privacy" ' "Cookies/Accept Cookies".
"Google Chrome Settings" (Symbol with key) ' "Options" ' "For Advanced" ' "Privacy" ' "Content Settings" ' "Cookies" ' "Allow local storage (recommended)"
"Preferences" ' "Security" ' "Accept cookies: always".
We collect information regarding the use of our website by its users and their IP addresses based on analysis of access logs. We use this information to diagnose problems related to the operation of the server, to analyze possible security breaches and to manage the website. In addition, we use the IP address for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect and analyze demographic data of site visitors (e.g. information about the region from which the connection was made). On the basis of the information obtained in the above manner, in special cases aggregate, general statistical statements are prepared, which are disclosed to third parties who cooperate with us. They usually include information about the website's audience. However, these compilations do not contain, any data allowing to identify you (determine your identity).
You must be aware that we may be obliged to disclose information regarding the IP number of a given user of our website at the request of state authorities authorized to do so - based on applicable laws - in connection with their investigations.
We would also like to inform you that whenever we pursue our legitimate interest, we always consider the impact of the processed personal data on the data subjects. We never process more data than is necessary for the performance of the service, nor in the event that this would have a negative impact on these individuals. As a rule, we process larger amounts of data, such as email address, postal address, only for specific services and when it is necessary, such as newsletter sign-ups, shipping of an order.